2018 Radikon 'Slatnik Bianco' (Chardonnay/Friulano) Venezia Giulia
Orange Wine, Biodynamic
Availability: In stock
was $45.00 Special Price $37.99
Save $7.01 (16%)
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 20 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Wine composition: 80% Chardonnay and 20% Tocai Friulano.
- Wine-making: After taking off the grape stalks, the grape is put in oak vats, for 10 days where maceration is held without any temperature control or yeasts adding.
- Cask aging: After the racking, the wine rests in rover casks (35 hl capacity) for about 18 months: in the meantime more than one racking could be necessary.
- During all these processes no type of chemical preservative is added to the wine.
|Natural Wine||Refine Search|
Write Your Own Review